292453_The Avengers Free Song Download 728x90

Jul 28, 2011

DreamWorks' "The Crood" Movie First Look!


I've been dying to see another animated flick. I was disappointed with the couple of the animated films that was released this year. They're not entirely boring but I want something that'll give me again this "wow" factor.

I better wait for this prehistoric animated film from Dreamworks with the working title "The Croods". So here's the first look for the "Croods" movie.

Image credits: Dreamworks/Internet
A comedy adventure that takes us back to the beginning - to a previously undiscovered era known as the Croodacious - a time when Mother Nature was still experimenting and the flora and fauna we know today hasn't evolved yet.

Well, after watching last year's Tangled though Disney has awaken the bitch out of me. I can't wait to see "Brave" also! Woot. It's midyear already, I hope some full length feature animated movie will make my day. The Crood movie voice cast includes Emma Stone, Ryan Reynolds, Nicholas Cage and Catherine Keener. The movie Croods is listed for release on March 2013 by IMDB.


Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!



Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment