292453_The Avengers Free Song Download 728x90

Jul 15, 2010

Welcome to Movxpress.com


So this is my first post here.So I am planning to put up a movie blog featuring the latest movie news, trailers and posters, movie releases and showtimes.So this is going to be a tough one.I'm starting anew from blogging about local movies in the Philippines and now I'm on a larger scope for I'd be blogging about Hollywood and internationally shown movies.

If you chanced upon this blog, then sorry for this is still on the works.The whole site looks like crap since I'm still out of content.Well after publishing my first post, I will tend to bombard this immediately with new movie trailers.

Since this is my first post here, and if you're reading this, well you are my first reader.So, be on the know to the latest hollywood movie news and trailers and posters too by subscribing to Movxpress.com - Your All-time Movie Blog!

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!



Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment