292453_The Avengers Free Song Download 728x90

Aug 11, 2011

Bridesmaids 2 Movie Sequel


Bridesmaids did well in the box office that the producers are actually considering to do a sequel. Although we don't have any concrete information or affirmation about a possible sequel for Bridesmaid - there's a great chance of possibility. So Bridesmaids 2 the movie sequel is likely to happen.

I was able to watch Bridesmaids and I must say that its comedy is at its best.The humor is painfully real!

Expect for Bridesmaid 2 movie in theaters soon!

My favorite scene in the movie was between Annie and Brynn.

Annie: You read my diary?
Brynn: At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book.


Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!



Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment