292453_The Avengers Free Song Download 728x90

Aug 12, 2010

Monstrous Sequel Plans for Cloverfield 2?


So, I've been hearing about that sequel plans to the 2008 monster movie Cloverfield isn't confirmed yet.Will there be a Cloverfield 2 movie? I do hope so. .

In an interview by MTV Reeves said that "It really isn't the moment for [the sequel] to go any further than it has, but it continues to be a priority for both of us[...]"J.J. is very immersed in putting together 'Super 8.' He's... in pre-production and really, really passionately getting that together. And I'm passionately finishing 'Let Me In."



If you'd ask me about it.I say it's way too astonishing that I could imagine a monstrous sequel plan for the movie.Monstrous! for I'd like to see more monsters to draw a massive destruction around key cities there on your place.

C'mon Matt Reeves, the majority has spoken they want a sequel for Cloverfield.What is it that would make you want to do Cloverfield 2?

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!



Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment