292453_The Avengers Free Song Download 728x90

Aug 24, 2010

I Am Number Four Upcoming Movie (2011)


How many Aliens have gone by and left chaos to the planet earth? Many.Seen on a lot of movie, Alien movies are really getting not so popular this days but with the movie adaptation James Frey and Joby Hughes book series "I Am Number Four".I hope, it'll be back on the big screen alongside the comebackk of monster movies.

I Am Number Four Movie is an upcoming sci-fi flick about nine alien teens who came to Earth after their planet was destroyed by an enemy species. But sooner they have discovered that their enemy is now after them on Earth.

The film is directed by D.J. Caruso and is topbilled by Alex Pettyfer.I am number 4 release date is set for February 18, 2011.

Instantly watch from thousands of TV episodes & movies streaming from Netflix. Try Netflix for FREE!



Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment